Review about Modloft Jane King Bed from Coral Gables, Florida
I bought the Jane Bed through 2modern.com. I did a thoroughly research before deciding to buy a Modloft product and to order it with 2modern.com. The reviews seemed wonderful and very professional.
Everything went good until the bed gets delivered. I took a day off from work to receive and than mount the bed myself. I was very excited, my old bed was already gone in the morning and around 9 am my Jane Bed was deivered. I could not wait to mount it together.
I start mounting it together when at some point I figure it was missing a very important screw what holds together the exterior corner of the bed. I started sweating and searched in all the boxes and on the bedroom floor. Nothing. So at around 11am friday I contacted Modloft in Miami and 2modern.com customer service to assist me with this huge issue. I was stuck. I sent out picture of the 2nd screw (1 left and 1 right) to facilitate their search for it. Since I was even ready to get one at home depot I was telling them to find out the name for it so I would try to buy one. Until that moment both customer service reps where nice and ready to make it happen, ensuring to get back to me shortly with updates.
That was Friday, March 4 around noon.
Today is Monday , 4 days later, its noon and havent heard back from neither one. I guess their weekend was more important than me having a half mounted bed, no bed where to sleep, a work day totally lost. And am still sleeping on my couch!!
I am very much done with both companies.
I don't call this superior customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Modloft Jane King Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "7 months with true green so far has been a nightmare. Destroyed a beautiful lawn and they don't want to issue a refund. Be very careful if you decide to..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."