I bought the Jane Bed through 2modern.com. I did a thoroughly research before deciding to buy a Modloft product and to order it with 2modern.com. The reviews seemed wonderful and very professional.
Everything went good until the bed gets delivered. I took a day off from work to receive and than mount the bed myself. I was very excited, my old bed was already gone in the morning and around 9 am my Jane Bed was deivered. I could not wait to mount it together.
I start mounting it together when at some point I figure it was missing a very important screw what holds together the exterior corner of the bed. I started sweating and searched in all the boxes and on the bedroom floor. Nothing. So at around 11am friday I contacted Modloft in Miami and 2modern.com customer service to assist me with this huge issue. I was stuck. I sent out picture of the 2nd screw (1 left and 1 right) to facilitate their search for it. Since I was even ready to get one at home depot I was telling them to find out the name for it so I would try to buy one. Until that moment both customer service reps where nice and ready to make it happen, ensuring to get back to me shortly with updates.
That was Friday, March 4 around noon.
Today is Monday , 4 days later, its noon and havent heard back from neither one. I guess their weekend was more important than me having a half mounted bed, no bed where to sleep, a work day totally lost. And am still sleeping on my couch!!
I am very much done with both companies.
I don't call this superior customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Modloft Jane King Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Imagery Creative Inc and Julio Sanchez rip off his employees by making false promises and paying them 1099 also ripping off their clients with huge bills IRS is already investigating..."
- "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."