Review about Modloft Jane King Bed from Coral Gables, Florida

3 of 9 Modloft reviews

I bought the Jane Bed through 2modern.com. I did a thoroughly research before deciding to buy a Modloft product and to order it with 2modern.com. The reviews seemed wonderful and very professional.

Everything went good until the bed gets delivered. I took a day off from work to receive and than mount the bed myself. I was very excited, my old bed was already gone in the morning and around 9 am my Jane Bed was deivered. I could not wait to mount it together.

I start mounting it together when at some point I figure it was missing a very important screw what holds together the exterior corner of the bed. I started sweating and searched in all the boxes and on the bedroom floor. Nothing. So at around 11am friday I contacted Modloft in Miami and 2modern.com customer service to assist me with this huge issue. I was stuck. I sent out picture of the 2nd screw (1 left and 1 right) to facilitate their search for it. Since I was even ready to get one at home depot I was telling them to find out the name for it so I would try to buy one. Until that moment both customer service reps where nice and ready to make it happen, ensuring to get back to me shortly with updates.

That was Friday, March 4 around noon.

Today is Monday , 4 days later, its noon and havent heard back from neither one. I guess their weekend was more important than me having a half mounted bed, no bed where to sleep, a work day totally lost. And am still sleeping on my couch!!

I am very much done with both companies.

I don't call this superior customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 9 Modloft reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modloft. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modloft.
Filing a new complaint about
×