Resolved

Modloft is terrible.No one should ever order from them.

I ordered the Walker desk in June 2015, seven months later it is still a disaster. First they told me it was out of stock and I said I would wait. Two months later they delivered me the wrong piece! They said the one I ordered was still out of stock and I had to wait again.

Two months later they delivered me the wrong piece AGAIN! I was told the one I ordered was still out of stock and I had to wait again. Two months later they finally delivered me the right one and said their delivery company would set it up for me but when they showed up they said they couldn't set it up. And then they took some of the pieces with them when they left!!!!!!

So now I have desk pieces all over my bedroom, and Modloft said they had to reorder me the pieces. Meanwhile I am still paying full price for this item!! How have they not refunded my money just for causing me so much trouble? Worst.

company.

ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walker desk and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Modloft needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walker desk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modloft.

Had an Experience with Modloft?

Comments